Monday, March 29, 2004

So another work week begun and more shit to do. Had so much work that didn't wanna risk venturing outside my office as that is always fodder for distraction.

Thought about Mona a few times. I mean I don't even know her, she could be psycho...probably is...but the way we met and the way we talked, all I could really think about was how she was in bed. When I meets a woman like that...its all he can think about...not how I would like to fuck her or what I would like...I already know that. No...Is she moaner or a screamer? Does she like to please? Is she kinky, fetishes? Hmnmn...we shall see.

On the other front, there's Rachel. Young...hot and the receptionist. Details you say? Ok...5'8 dark black hair, 115-20 maybe, 24, firm tits, tan and with a bubble for an ass you just want to pop. The kind of ass that winks at you as it passes by. I mean the curvature of the thing is just unreal...but firm... tight and small. She started working here not to long ago and we met over happy hour with some of the others. This thing just started up in a flash: everyone had a few drinks, she started teasing me and giving me some shit, I dished right back and there it was...I don't even think she knew I was married at that point. Even when she did know, it didn't matter for long. More on that later...

Its all bullshit....if you get to know a girl nowadays, at least in this City, if she wont fuck you...its because she is not all that attracted to you. Otherwise, its a blatant fuck-fest...whether your attached or not. The whole lifestyle here really fucks with you... its not reality...There's a hotter chick every minute, wanting to hook up or whatever...but if you grew up here...it is reality...your reality...even if its not like it anywhere else.

More on the haps with Rachel later....As for Mona, the reality of marriage does soon kicks in. What....guilt you say? No...not guilt! Its the fucking frustration of trying to work things out...where to fuck? how much time to devote? How many lies to tell? Keeping track of the lies! A world of complications exist for Cheating Spouse!

But is there really any other way...

No comments: