Sunday, November 11, 2007

Subtle Circumstance & Mandy Part II


Lao Tzu wrote “…we pursue that which retreats from us.” Of course, we all know this in the practical sense. Yet we often forget it when it comes to attracting the opposite sex.

Some have mastered the principle …while some so over use it that it confuses the sexes as to who started the game playing first …men or women. Regardless, the power of distance and unavailability can be powerful. And though the CS isn’t much for playing games, subtlety in this little endeavor is often key.

As I spent some time talking to Judy, Mandy became noticeably perturbed. It wasn’t only that she had a hot girl wedged between her and I, but also Judy’s nonchalant approach, completely disregarding Mandy’s presence. Judy was very touchy feely as we exchanged niceties. The guys conversed with one another while I was engaged. Mandy, on the other hand, didn’t have much to do or to say.

The more I spoke with Judy, the more I was convinced that I wasn’t interested in her. But it provided for an impromptu mechanism to further attract Mandy …so after a 5 minute conversation or so, the CS decided to get a drink with Judy at the bar. Not because I really wanted to, but because it would likely stir added jealousy from Mandy. After about 10 minutes or so, I returned back to our table…and had to deal with a little shit talking from the guys, and of course from Mandy. She sat closer, started drinking more, asked me a host of questions, and eventually blurted out “…you can do better than her.” (Usually read: “start looking at me, asshole”).

The combination of alcohol, atmosphere and Judy, emboldened Mandy. She eventually sat on my lap, began to rub my back and legs and was touchy feely in her own right. It was getting late and she was too lit to drive. She asked if I could take her home. Eventually the CS discovered that what Mandy was into and liked was as varied as it comes… more on that next time.

So whether it’s intentionally creating distance by retreating or stirring jealousy, or taking advantage of it when it’s presented… recognize it, take it and use it. Because waiting for something to happen usually insures that it doesn’t…

6 comments:

Melissa said...

My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.

Unknown said...

I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

Bradley Copper said...


My girlfriend has been cheating on me for months and I had no idea, I searched online to get help spying her phone. I finally found a recommendation about a reliable PI to help and I strongly recommend worldcyberhackers@gmail.com Mr James to anyone who needs help spying their partner. I was able to access her phone contents remotely and It literally worked without traces. Don't hesitate to message him if you need help, tell him i referred you.


Bradley Copper said...

My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. i saw a post about a private investigator worldcyberhackers@gmail.com by a friend. i contacted them and they took care of my needs. they hacked her iphone and gave me all information in her facebook,instagram, Whatsapp, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I am glad i had a proven truth she was cheating . I recommend them if you need help

Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone ,I have been living with my wife for some years now,she has been keeping late nights and also receiving calls late at night,i was afraid she has been cheating on me and a friend of mine introduced me to a private investigator Worldcyberhackers@ gmail. com who helped me on spying on her.He gave me the password to her Facebook and Gmail account and also linked all her iPhone conversations to me.He saved me from all her lies and infidelity,he gave me all i wanted during our divorce and helped me with evidence in court. Contact : Worldcyberhackers@ gmail. com through email or WhatsApp :+12678773020

Marica Nadarish said...

I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a hacker and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s iPhones Text messages, whatsApp messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr James was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via Gmail (worldcyberhackers) or whatsApp : +12678773020