Saturday, April 17, 2004

Daphne's Time - Mona's Move

The CS recalls a movie wherein one of the character's says : "Ya know...when I think of a woman's ass...something just comes out of me." Well...something came out of me a few times while thinking about Daphne's ass.

We played a bit of phone tag trying to reconcile our schedules and she finally told me to come to her apartment. No arguments there as the convenience of such is readily apparent.

I didnt know exactly what to expect since we didnt make any plans. After walking in, I knew we werent going anywhere. Her apartment is small but elegant in a way. Music played in the background, the TV was on and the lights dim. I quickly noticed a bottle of wine and glasses near by.

We talked, listened to music and drank, but she never brought up the obvious. I played along not mentioning anything about my marriage and her initial reaction to it. Good conversation led to more drinking and things developed slowly until the wine kicked in...by then we were making out on the floor up against her couch. Daphne has a pretty mouth and is a good kisser. She devoted significant time to my lips and neck and then ventured lower. She unbuttoned my shirt and slowly licked my nipples (a particular CS sensitive spot...you look at my nipples in a certain way and I am bound to cream my pants).

My hands began to wander feeling her tight round ass...it was so nice and firm that I couldnt let go. We continued at that pace for a while--then things got hotter and rougher as I peeled off her jeans, flipped her over on all fours and spread her legs, taking in her luscious butt and thighs. I gently pushed down on her back which arched her butt closer towards me. I dove in, slowly licking the outer edges of her pussy lips, teasing and tasting her. She moaned slightly and began to gyrate her hips and butt against my face, increasing the pressure of my tounge against her lips. I manuevered to her clit and flicked at it with the tip of my tongue and then with the rougher side for longer and deeper strokes. I then flipped her on her back and raised her legs and continued at her clit. Her body gyrated in the most delicious way. She then tensed up and let out a sweet groan...I kept at it till she pushed my head away from the sensitivity.

By then I was so horny that I couldnt wait to get inside of her. As I tried, she pushed me away and said "I cant..." eventually providing some tortured explanation about the "marriage thing." Its not that she was selfish. She knelt down, wrapped her pretty mouth around my head and made long strokes against my shaft, gently rubbing and tugging at my sac with her other hand. Her eyes remained wide open and focused on me, and it was quite sexy looking into her eyes as she finished me off.

Afterwards, her mood noticeably changed and she asked me questions about whether I would ever leave my marriage. We had a discussion lying next to each other and I could see that no matter how she may have tried to hide it, it was an issue that would continue fucking with her. Given our first "date"...I should have known that would be the case.

The whole thing was rather mediocre. The tension caused by starting and stopping and then having discussions is never appealing. But really, what kind of shit is this? Daphne is a close relative of the type of chick mentioned in April 7th's post. The type that thinks that the emotional bond is ok but the physical isnt. Except Daphne is a hybrid--she will suck your cock, let you eat her and make her cum, but then stops in mid stream because in her mind doing the actual deed is somehow a problem. When you have already gone that far, does stopping like that make any sense? This is something the CS doesnt quite understand.


Mona Gets The Boot

So it appears that Mona got the message and I have not seen or spoken to her since. Hopefully, unannounced visits are a thing of the past. Some have asked what her post romp "thing" was. Well here it is...

Both times Mona sucked me off and squeezed every last bit of my juice into her mouth. She then proceeded to slowly drip it into her hand and push it deep inside her box. She did not rub it into her self or other parts her body, she actually makes the effort to carefully place all of it inside herself. The manner in which she does this suggests that she thinks its hot or a turn on. Under the circumstances though, for any guy to see that is anything but "hot"... especially twice in a row. So there you have it...quite simple and quite the deal breaker. Among other reasons, Mona: bub bye!

No comments: