Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Office Visits & More

Mona's Visit & More

The CS is still pre-occupied with work as of late, and has dodged a few calls from Mona. Given this development, and our previous office romp, she took it upon herself to "pop by my office and say hi." Not good. Totally unexpected and unannounced she showed up looking hot in a summer dress outlining her super bod and eventually making it obvious that no thong was required.

She had to go through Rachel to get to me, who made her evil eye apparent at the mere sight of Mona next to me. Now Rachel does not appear to be jealous of the SFO...but is giving me shit right off the bat about Mona. Maybe she thinks I am intentionally flaunting it in front of her. More on this later, but I have held off on any further "Blow Job... Thank You" sessions from her until that gets straightened out. Ah...the web we weave!

So Mona bitches a bit and tells me that she popped by because I had not returned her calls and because she wanted to see me again. She slyly said she wanted to see how I looked in the office during the day so she could compare it with the CS' she knew by night. Although I was rather pissed at her stunt, she slowly started with her subtle ways and made me rock hard and horny. The door was closed...she got off the couch began to walk around the office pretending to look at the artwork and the view outside. She was making it clear that she wasnt going anywhere...she walked around and near my desk, showing off her great skin and making sure that sun from the window was penetrating between her legs and the dress for me to see. She then raised the dress just that little bit to show a hint of her beautiful shaved pink...with just a slight Hitler stash on top.

Any rush of anger turned into a rush of intense hormones. If we stayed in the office it woulda got sick real quick...So I grabbed her, put on my jacket and got out of the office fast. She knew exactly what she wanted and what she was doing, and she was open for any suggestions. I was so horny that we just took the elevator down to my car. Not the ideal spot, but the space is secluded and we were both so hot that it didnt matter either way. Even before the car door closed...she was all over my pole..tasting...kissing and sucking. Her dress also provided for easy access as she eventually lifted from the seat and straddled my head between her thighs. Some definite positioning and acrobatics were in order, but it didn't matter at that point. She tasted so good...sweet and ripe.

She then carefully positioned herself on top of me and rode me hard and fast. The whole thing lasted for maybe 5 or 10 min's but it was the perfect afternoon fuck....hot and intense. She finished me off in the same manner as the first time and performed her post sex maneuver again. Hmm... didnt care to see that again.

Mona is hot and a hot lay...but I think that is the end of it. I havent told her as much yet...but received a voice message from her the next day and feel that she can quickly get attached. Better to kill it before she shows up on a daily basis...

As for Daphne...she wants to get together this week. I didnt focus much on the details as I was sure they would be addressed later. Besides craving her bod. and her pretty lips, my interest peaked as to her quick change of heart. Everything is out in the open though and its her call...do I really owe her anything else than that?

No comments: