Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Dental Hyjinx

There a days where the sun does shine upon the CS. Recently, two new opportunities presented themselves for the taking in one afternoon. Here's one of them...

A visit to the dentist resulted in a painfully long wait as one "emergency" after another came walking in to take my place. Twenty minutes turned into forty, then sixty and more. By the time "Jen" came for her appointment she must have seen that I was getting loopy from the sheer boredom and useless existence.

We struck up a conversation until I was finally called in. The conversation was brief, she was friendly and seemed to have a great disposition...but it wasnt overtly flirtatious. I wasted another twenty or thirty minutes inside before Dr. Death finally saw me, did his thing and sent me on my way.

On my way out, the dental assistant stopped me and said "...this lady asked me to give you this..." It was Jen's business card with a few words scribbled on it along with her cell number.

From what I remember, Jen has a cute face and is a "healthy" girl. Not big...but solid. And although not always the CS's type, she is attractive has a great personality, confidence and attitude. Some awesome qualities.

The CS will call her shortly...


No comments: